- boy: hey, you want to come upstairs with me?
- me: No not really
- boy: but there is something I really want to show you, just come upstairs
- me: I'd really rather stay here..with the people I like
- boy: okay you don't get it, I want to go kiss you upstairs
- me: yeah...I got it, I don't know how much you're getting though
- boy: hahahaha you're so cute, so you want to come upstairs?
- me: Have you seen my coat and my friends?
- boy: why?
- me: oh no reason, just want to get them before I meet you upstairs
- boy: oh great! I'll go get them for you! Want your purse as well?
- -Some people are even thicker than they seem
"It’s those moments when you drive around in a car full of friends around a town too small for you. You gasp for breath between laughs. It’s those moments where you get high off just breathing in so deep, you feel your lung starting to get cold. For a second, that one split second, you don’t care at all. You don’t care about school, about parents or about money, about rules, or broken hearts. Who you care about are the kids sitting next to you. Cause it’s all we really need isn’t it? Those kids next to you, the ones who make you feel invincible even at your weakest points"